Saturday, November 6, 2010

Welcome

Yes, I finally had it. After years of MySpazz loyalty (and for why?!), I finally knocked my old blog on the head there and set up one of these newfangled Blogspot pages the kids are all goin' whacky over. I know this'll please many who now refuse to go to MySpazz since the ascendance and ubiquity of Facebook. But MySpazz finally lost me when their much-touted redesign seemed to lose all the features about the blog section I liked the most.

So, fuck 'em. I'll bring my musings about whatever the hell crosses my mind - life, love, rock 'n' roll, politics, books, movies, how little is in my bank account - to this site. Maybe it'll work better, and possibly become accessible to more people? Who knows?

Anyway, welcome. Now on to more important stuff. Like, for example....

No comments:

Post a Comment