Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Whoa! New "RADIO NAPALM" Podcast up at Mixcloud, and I didn't tell you?!

Damn! What kinda self-promoting jerk AM I?! Letting THAT slip by?! Anyway, "RADIO NAPALM" Podcast # 2 has been up at Mixcloud since last Thursday, and it's a doozy! Great music by Buzzcocks, Complaints, The Strypes, The Troggs, early Rolling Stones, and more! Plus Ed The Engineer and Scooter and I are up to our usual hijynx, and my old station manager Woody buys out Mixcloud just to annoy me in his inimitable fashion! So, what are you waiting for? Hop on it! Click the link and RAWK!


1 comment:

  1. Tim,

    One of our DJ's told me about your podcast and suggested it for our Saturday podcast line-up on Real Punk Radio. Are you interested in it being re-broadcast?

    I have about 10-12 podcasts that I air in rotation. The line-up varies depending on who releases them the previous week. I would need the podcasts in mp3 file format at 128kbps.

    Let me know....you can email me at rpr@realpunkradio.com

    Tommy
    rpr@realpunkradio.com
    http://realpunkradio.com

    ReplyDelete